Alexandra shares her great experiences conducting the Hartford Symphony Orchestra, the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, and serving as the cover conductor for the Nashville Symphony Orchestra in the USA’s Country Music Capitol!
- Lina Gonzalez Granado’s Beginning: ‘Millions of Miles per Hour and Full of Adrenaline’
- Taki Concordia Conducting Fellowship: A life-changing experience
- Ruth Explores Frightful Music in Medieval German City
- Valentina’s Update: Nurturing What Has Begun
- Ruth’s Update: Tanglewood, Carnegie Hall, and More!